The easy way to view and pay your water and sewer bills online
Tell me more...
The Northeast Sammamish Sewer and Water District offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their sewer and water bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- Easy to use – No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Enroll in Auto-Pay
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing
- Save a stamp – it’s free to pay online!
- Electronic checks (e-check) using a checking or savings account
- Visa and Mastercard credit cards
There are no additional fees to pay online with e-check or credit/debit card.
Need help using online bill pay or have a question about your account, please call the District at 425-868-1144.
View the Online Payment FAQs (PDF)
Requires free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download
425-868-1144 (24 hrs)
3600 Sahalee Way NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday