Sewer and Water District
Serving you since 1969
The District’s water is as safe as it has always been.
OFFICE CLOSED – We have temporarily closed the office to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Payments may be mailed, placed in drop boxes located in the circular drive and on the gate, paid on-line, or by phone at 425-868-1144.
Customers may make appointments to see District staff by calling 425-868-1144.
Don’t flush disinfecting wipes in toilets – it is clogging the sewer system! Please dispose of wipes in the trash.
Watch Board meetings remotely online via live streaming video at 7:30 AM.
- District Newsletter, Fall 2021
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Spring 2021
- District Newsletter, Fall 2020
- COVID-19 Ratepayer Assistance
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Spring 2020
- Board meetings streamed live online during COVID-19 office closure, 4/1/20
- District Newsletter, Fall 2019
- Seattle Times: Earthquake-warning system gets funding boost, 8/19/19
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Summer 2019
- District Newsletter, Fall 2018
- PBS NewsHour: How an earthquake alert app could eventually give the West Coast vital warning, 8/8/18
- KIRO 7 News: Sammamish utility first to install earthquake early warning system, 7/10/18
- Issaquah Reporter: Water district starts earthquake pump pilot program, 7/12/18
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Summer 2018
- Northeast Sammamish Wins Best Tasting Water for the Fourth Time, 3/16/16
- Customers receiving Bill statements this month for November/December will be charged the Base Rate portion of the Bill only, due to weather. The Consumption charge portion of the Bill will be included on the next Bill. – posted 1/12/22
425-868-1144 (24 hrs)
3600 Sahalee Way NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday