Sewer and Water District
Serving you since 1969
The District’s water is as safe as it has always been.
OFFICE CLOSED – We have temporarily closed the office to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Payments may be mailed, placed in drop boxes located in the circular drive and on the gate, paid on-line, or by phone at 425-868-1144.
Customers may make appointments to see District staff by calling 425-868-1144.
Don’t flush disinfecting wipes in toilets – it is clogging the sewer system! Please dispose of wipes in the trash.
Watch Board meetings remotely online via live streaming video, starting April 15, 2020 at 7:30 AM.
- COVID-19 Ratepayer Assistance
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Spring 2020
- Board meetings streamed live online during COVID-19 office closure, 4/1/20
- District Newsletter, Fall 2019
- Seattle Times: Earthquake-warning system gets funding boost, 8/19/19
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Summer 2019
- District Newsletter, Fall 2018
- PBS NewsHour: How an earthquake alert app could eventually give the West Coast vital warning, 8/8/18
- KIRO 7 News: Sammamish utility first to install earthquake early warning system, 7/10/18
- Issaquah Reporter: Water district starts earthquake pump pilot program, 7/12/18
- District Newsletter and Water Quality Report, Summer 2018
- Northeast Sammamish Wins Best Tasting Water for the Fourth Time, 3/16/16
- The District will hear public comment on its draft water comprehensive plan at the Board meeting on October 7th. To obtain copies of the plan please email Laura Keough from the Contact Us page – posted 9/17/20
425-868-1144 (24 hrs)
3600 Sahalee Way NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday